On April 4-th, 2017 in cosmos coworking camp – Sofia, Trayan Iliev will talk about “Reactive Java Robotics and IoT with Spring Reactor”.
The event is organized by DEV.BG and it is part from the user group Internet of Things.
Admission is free with mandatory registration: https://goo.gl/QdUAQE
1. Robotics, IoT & Complexity. Domain-Driven Design (DDD). Reactive programming. Reactive Streams (java.util.concurrent.Flow
2. High performance non-blocking asynchronous programming on JVM using Reactor project (using Disruptor/RingBuffer);
3. Implementig reactive hot event streams processing with Reactor: Flux & Mono, Processors;
4. End-to-end reactive web applications and services: Reactor IO (REST, WebSocket) + RxJS + Angular 2;
5. IPTPI robot demo – reactive hot event streams processing on Raspberry Pi 2 + Arduino with embedded and mobile interfaces: http://robolearn.org/
For the lecturer: Trayan Iliev
– founder and manager of IPT – Intellectual Products & Technologies (http://iproduct.org/) – company for IT trainings and consultancy, specialized in Java, Fullstack JavaScipt, web and mobile technologies
– 15+ years training and consulting experience
– lecturer on the conferences, organized by BGJUG and BGOUG – 9 presentations
– organizer of hackathons on Java robotics & IoT in Sofia and Plovdiv
– presenter on international developer conferences: jPrime, jPofessionals, Voxxed Days